INTEGRAPE has developed a partnership with the XIth International Symposium on Grapevine Physiology and Biotechnology (ISGPB2021). In order to give full visibility of the Cost Action deliverables, we will present a workshop, currently scheduled as a 2h life session and the main objectives will be to introduce the action and provide an update with the progress of the general objectives of INTEGRAPE; including:
- share the actions resources generated from the different workgroups;
- facilitate inputs from the participants on specific aspects/initiatives/projects within the workgroups; and
- introduce/advertise ongoing and future opportunities in terms of collaborative networks, grants and meetings.
ISGPB2021 is being organised from Stellenbosch, South Africa, but will be held fully virtual from 31st October to 5th November 2021. The meeting, organised under the auspices of the International Society of Horticultural Science (ISHS), is being hosted from the African continent for the first time. The Online format will include live sessions for plenary and other lectures and moderated discussions, as well as some pre-recorded lectures and virtual poster sessions. During these sessions we will discuss the latest trends in grapevine physiology and biotechnology research with a focus on the chosen theme of “Grapevine Interactions”.
Major topics include:
- Environmental interactions
- Plant Development
- Fruit composition
- Technological advances
- Computational resources and data integration