Social Media Policy
The #Chania2019 Conference encourages the use of social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and blogging as a way to engage the grapevine community in the event.
When sharing information, we ask that you refrain from:
- Capturing, transmitting, or redistributing the bulk of the material presented in a session. Doing so infringes on the intellectual property rights of the speakers.
- Blogging, posting, recording, photographing, and/or tweeting about the content of a plenary lecture, scientific session, workshop, etc. when the organizer or speaker has explicitly requested that some or all of the information presented is not to be captured or shared.
We Encourage You To:
- Blog, post, and tweet highlights about the conference.
- Suggest sessions and workshops to attend and events to enjoy; discuss favorite speakers;
- Request the permission of speakers if you would like to take their photograph before or after a session.